Dangerous Goods Training Including ADR Training Courses, IATA and CPC Training Courses
Welcome To Chemfreight DGT
Chemfreight DGT was set up in 1979 by ICI Plc at Runcorn, Great Britain, to offer dangerous goods training and consultancy for Managers, Drivers, and all others involved. We currently run ADR training courses as well as IATA and CPC training courses.
We believe that everyone involved in the handling and transport of hazardous materials received the proper dangerous goods training to avoid damage, risk to people or to the environment.
Chemfreight DGT are quality assured to ISO 9001-2000
We offer the following Dangerous Goods Training Courses
- ADR Regulations Training Course, 2 day. The 2009 ADR Regulations requires the training of Personnel in relation to their duties and obligations with regards to road transport of dangerous goods across EU frontier's under ADR. Our two day ADR training courses provide full instruction The Course is based on the text of ADR, and a copy of the Regulations is used as a working document.
- ADR Training Workshop 1 Day. 1 Day ADR training courses taking the form of a workshop, covering General Provisions, Classification , Dangerous goods list, special provisions and exemptions related to dangerous goods packed in limited quantities, packing, consignement, packaging, documentation, handling and loading
- ADR Driver Courses. A range of courses for drivers, including Packages only Courses, Tanks, Explosives and Radioactives Courses, and Refresher Courses
- DGSA Training Course
Our Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) course meets the requirements of the EU directive, for all organisations generally involved in the transport by road and rail, of dangerous goods
- IATA Course. The UK Civil Aviation Authority requires that Staff responsible for the shipment and packing of consignments of dangerous goods for air transport be successfully trained at a Course approved by them, and be retrained every two years thereafter.
- Driver CPC Training Course. We have a selection of CPC Training Courses, for more information and savings!
- IMDG Course. This 2 day Course is for all personnel engaged in the transport of dangerous goods by sea in accordance with the current IMDG Code, for applicability see.