RID Regulation Course
The RID Regulations contains a provision regarding the training of personnel in relation to their responsibilities.
This 2 Day course is designed specifically to familiarise and teach people how to navigate the RID Regulations.
RID is part of the Intergovernmental Convention concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (COTIF) and Appendix C which is the Regulation concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous by Rail (RID).
COTIF concerns the movement of passengers and goods by rail across national borders. It controls the conditions under which the transit is indertaken and establishes a uniform system of law in order to accommodate the continuing development of international rail traffic.
RID 2015 takes effect from 1 January 2015
- Part 1 General requirements
- Part 2 Classification
- Part 3 Dangerous Goods List , special provisions, limited quantity and excepted quantity provisions
- Part 4 Use of packaging, intermediate bulk containers, large packaging and tanks etc
- Part 5 Consignment procedures
- Part 6 Requirements for the construction and testing of packages, intermediate bulk containers, large packaging and tanks etc
- Part 7 Regulations concerning the conditions of carriage, loading, unloading and handling
The course is based mostly on the text of RID each student must therefore have a copy of the current RID regulations to work from, either bringing their own 2015 version or by purchasing the regulations from Chemfreight at cost. Each student will receive a comprehensive guide to the regulations.
Chemfreight DGT are Quality Assured to ISO 9001-2000
Please contact us on 01928 580505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- First ADR driver training provider in UK to be approved by the
Department for Transport
- Dangerous goods training and consultancy for over 37 years
- Mobile National & International training specialist
- Bespoke training courses available upon request
- Explosive & Radioactive training provider
- Manegement/Operator CPC training & examination centre
01928 580 505
Please fill in the details and we'll get back to you